Duxtop 1800-Watt Portable Sensor Touch Countertop Burner 8300ST is one of the best induction cooktops in the market. It is well-engineered with a digital sensor touch control panel which enables easy, simple and durable controls. The panel is underneath a glass surface so that it is easy to clean and spills will not make damages.
To operate the unit is very easy. It has10 power levels from 200 to 1800Watts and10 temperature range from 140°F to 464°F. There are + and – buttons in the panel for you to adjust the seetings.
The self-adjusting burner is capable of detecting the size of the cookware base so as to automatically adjust to make sure energy is saved to the greatest extent.
Using Duxtop 1800-Watt Portable Sensor Touch Countertop Burner 8300STcan save you a lot of time for cooking. Evidence shows that when heating water it cuts the time by 50% compared with traditional boiling method such as electric stove.
We can hardly find weakness of the portable induction stove, as it operates with excellent performances. However some induction cooktop reviews think frying and boiling better works in the induction cooktop than baking and griddling. It may be due to the warped bottoms of the pans they used (It is better to choose the best induction cookware we listed; for example, there’s an excellent Duxtop All-Clad 10-piece set performing very well on Duxtop induction stoves).
Functions and specs of the model are:
- 1)Duxtop 8300ST has dimensions of 14 x 12 x 2.6 inches and 9 pounds.
- 2) It uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes.
- 3) Built-in count-down digital timer up to 170 minutes.
- 4) Digital sensor touch control panel
- 5) 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts.
- 6) 10 temperature range from 140°F to 464°F.
- 7) Cord length is 6 ft.
- 8) Only compatible with induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron.
- 9) The auto-pan detection will turn off heating when cookware removed from the cooktop and shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected.
- 10) Child Safety Lock system.
- 11) Low and high voltage warning system.
- 12) Equipped with diagnostic error message system.
- 13) ETL approved.
The brand of Duxtop is distributed by Secura, a major household appliances manufacturer in North America. The company also has a brand name of SECURA and other OEM brands have sold over 8,000,000 units in USA and Canada. Their products ranges from kitchen, garden beauty to fitness equipments.
Customers who bought DUXTOP 1800-Watt Portable Sensor Touch Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 8300ST also bought: